Carolina Center is always looking for licensed, experienced, and productive clinicians who want to make both a difference and a great living!
Benefits for Partnering with Carolina Center
- Well-established mental health practice with exceptional reputation for the highest quality clinical services & supervision.
- National accreditation by the prestigious Council On Accreditation (COA).
- Well-established referral network of over 150 referral sources-and growing.
- Well-executed marketing efforts and database targeting our large referral network and averaging nearly one new caseload of referrals per month.
- Various Insurance empanelment including Medicaid, Medicare, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna, TriCare, as well as a very large cash population, and our Reimbursement staff includes experienced, productive, & efficient claims processing staff who ensure all claims are paid and resolved in a timely manner.
- Professional, well maintained, and fully equipped office building including waiting room, front desk, medical records, therapy offices, group rooms, play therapy room, break room, and 2 conference rooms.
- State-of-the-art, internet-based, electronic medical records for all charting, Treatment Goal Planning, appointments, scheduling, ORF2 and billing needs—and accessible from any Internet connection.
- Various Mental Health Contracts including Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services at the Piedmont Pioneer House (approximately 60 adults) and Head Start services for Gaston, Cleveland, and Lincoln counties (460 children ages 3-4).
- Health and Dental Insurances available for all full-time employees.
- CPT point-based system of reimbursed services; Compensation rate is 45%.
- Licensed, experienced, and productive clinicians can and have made from 45k to 65k per year and more.
If you would like to know more, please call us @ (704) 861-2234 and ask for our Practice Administrator!